• If a rental guest cancels a reservation thirty one (31) days or more prior to arrival, the guest will be charged a cancellation fee equal to the advance payment or ten percent (10%) of the total reservation cost. Cancellations within thirty (30) days of arrival will result in a one hundred percent (100%) forfeiture of the total reservation cost. In the event a guest has to shorten his/her stay prior to the due date for the final payment, no penalty shall be applied. In the event a guest has to shorten his/her stay after he/she has made the final payment on the reservation, no refunds will be provided.
Terms and Conditions
By making a reservation you are entering into a rental contract with Ace Hospitality LLC, and therefore agree to and are bound by Ace Hospitality LLC terms and conditions:
Terms and Conditions of Rental
• I must notify Ace Hospitality LLC within one (1) hour of arrival if there is already any damage or notable conditions.
• I understand that I am responsible for the cost of any damages sustained to the property, decor or its contents during the stay; this includes the moving of items to another property, for damages or for any excessive cleaning charges incurred during my stay.
Reservation Acceptance & Payment
• At the time of booking, an advance payment of twenty percent (10%) of your total reservation (including taxes, and all fees) , plus insurance, if purchased, is due.
• Reservations will not be considered confirmed until Ace has received the advance payment. Once the advance payment is received, the standard cancellation policy will apply. The final payment will be billed to your credit card on file unless other payment arrangements have been made. The Guest agrees that any payment of the rental deposit sum to Ace Hospitality LLC will signify their full acceptance of these terms and conditions of rental. All OTA fees are non-refundable.
• The final payment in full is due no later than thirty (30) days prior to arrival. Ace will automatically charge the final payment to the credit card on file that was used for the deposit.
Methods of Payment
• A credit card is required at time of booking for all reservations and upon check-in for incidentals and any damage to the rental unit. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit card for advance payment and final payment. For both advance payment and final payment no other methods of payment are accepted.
• All cancellations must be received in writing and are subject to the following penalty percentages of the total rental fee:
• If a rental guest cancels a reservation more than thirty (30) days prior to arrival, the guest will be charged a cancellation fee equal to the advance payment or twenty percent (20%) of the total reservation cost. Cancellations within twenty-nine (29) days of arrival will result in a one hundred percent (100%) forfeiture of the total reservation cost. In the event a guest has to shorten his/her stay prior to the due date for the final payment, no penalty shall be applied. In the event a guest has to shorten his/her stay after he/she has made the final payment on the reservation, no refunds will be provided.
• You are reserving a specific property for specific dates. The property cannot be changed, doing so would effectively be cancelling the original reservation, and so the cancelation policy would apply. The minimum night’s stay requirement at the time of booking must be met at all times. Rental nights cannot be canceled if they reduce the total number of nights stay below this minimum. Cancellation of the arrangement due to non-payment of the balance by the due date will result in a loss of all monies. All cancellations must be confirmed in writing.
• Check-in time is after 4:00 pm and check-out is before 11:00 am.
• Early check-ins or late check-outs can be requested for an additional charge. All early check-ins or late check-outs are subject to no other reservations in the property at the time of your arrival/departure. As such, these will be tentatively booked, and confirmed only within the last 72 hours prior to your arrival. It is the guest's responsibility to contact Ace Hospitality LLC within 72 hours of arrival to confirm availability. In the event a Guest fails to depart from the rental property by 11:00 am with no late check-out arranged and results Ace Hospitality LLC being unable to clean and prepare the property for the next arriving Guest that day, the departing Guest agrees to pay damages and costs incurred by Ace Hospitality LLC; including but not limited to moving the incoming Guest to another rental property.
• Guests checking out after 11:00am will be charged a late checkout fee
The property will have an Electronic Lock. Access will be granted by Ace Hospitality LLC.
Damage to Dwelling
ACE Hospitality LLC shall require the guest/renter to maintain a valid credit card on file to secure payment for any damage to the unit rented. Any damage found by Ace Hospitality LLC will be the sole responsibility of the guest who created the damage. Intentional damage, theft or gross negligence will result in additional costs to the guest. ACE Hospitality LLC will initiate any charges for damage to the unit against the credit card provided for securing the rental unit.
Ace Hospitality LLC does not offer refunds for Force Majeure Events. These Force Majeure Events include, but are not limited to: acts of God, severe acts of nature or weather events such as floods, fires, earthquakes, hurricanes, or explosions; war, acts of terrorism, disease, epidemics, pandemics, acts of governmental authorities such as expropriation, condemnation, changes in laws and regulations, strikes, labor disputes, protests, riots, civil unrest and any other disruptive event. If a Force Majeure Event occurs, as defined by the Governor of the State of Florida, Ace Hospitality LLC will allow you to re-book your trip up to 6 months beyond your original arrival date at the sole and absolute discretion of Ace Hospitality LLC.
There may be circumstances (“Special Circumstances”) beyond our control and contemplation, in which the property might not be available for your reservation. Examples of these, but are not limited to, destruction of property, sale of property, water, gas or sewer leaks, fire or any other damage to the property making it inhabitable or potentially inhabitable. In the event of Special Circumstances, Ace Hospitality LLC will do their best to make alternative arrangements for the guest whenever possible. If the guest accepts the alternative accommodation, they agree to re-locate back to the original property when it is deemed available by Ace Hospitality LLC. If guest does not accept alternative accommodation, then Ace Hospitality LLC will allow guest to re-book the trip up to 6 months beyond original arrival date at the sole and absolute discretion of Ace Hospitality LLC. This will be the full extent of our liability to you and we will not be responsible for any other costs connected with any such cancellation, howsoever arising.
Reservation General Terms & Conditions
• All properties are strictly non-smoking in the property. Any failure to adhere to this will result in a minimum $250.00 penalty.
• Absolutely no pets are allowed, the only exception is for service animals that have been trained to work or perform tasks for individuals with disabilities. Emotional support animals are not permitted for rentals. Failure to comply with this will result in the eviction of the Guest from the Property, without recompense or refund and the loss of your security deposit or a charge to your credit card if no security deposit is in place to cover deep cleaning costs at a minimum cost of $250.00 for the stay. Service animals will incur no charge.
• The Guest making the reservation must be 21 years of age or older and must occupy the rental property the entire term of the reservation.
• The owner of rental properties may maintain a locked area (Owners closet) in each property for the storage of their personal belongings. These locked areas are not intended for guests use and will only be accessible by the rental manager.
• By state law, occupancy may not exceed what is posted for each rental property. Maximum occupancy excludes children under three years of age. Only persons listed above in this Rental Agreement are permitted to stay in the rental property.
• The reservation is accepted & confirmed only for the number of guests declared on the original enquiry and/or listed on the Rental Agreement. Ace Hospitality LLC reserve the right to cancel the reservation if additional guests are added without prior consent.
• The Guest agrees the rental period will begin and end on the dates as shown on the Rental Agreement. Failure to abide by these rules will render your reservation void and all monies will be forfeited.
• The air conditioning in any rental property should not be set below 70 degrees Fahrenheit by the guests. Setting the thermostat to a lower temperature will not cool the property any quicker. Due to the high temperatures in Florida, it can be difficult for the system to cool the internal temperature below this point. Setting the temperature below 70 degrees may result in the system freezing up. If this occurs the air conditioning will have to be turned off to allow the unit to de-frost. You will have no air conditioning during this time and will be responsible for the technician’s call-out charges. If the windows have condensation – that is a definite sign the air conditioning temperature is set too low cold and risk freezing the temperature. Please keep all windows and doors closed. Ace Hospitality LLC reserves the right to utilize a home automation system to maintain the air conditioning unit and regulate the inside temperature of the house.
• Games, toys, baby furniture/equipment are used at guests’ own risk. Young children must be supervised at all times.
• Because it is nearly impossible for persons who have an allergy to peanut dust to avoid triggering a reaction if peanut dust is in the air, Ace Hospitality LLC is unable to guarantee a peanut-free or allergen-free property. Ace Hospitality LLC cannot prevent previous guests from bringing peanuts or products containing peanuts into our properties. In addition, Ace Hospitality LLC cannot give assurances that remnants of peanuts and/or peanut dust/oil will not remain anywhere in the property. In addition, Ace Hospitality LLC cannot guarantee that a property will be free of other allergens such as perfumes, lotions, cleaning solutions, etc.
• RV Campers, enclosed trailers / tent are not allowed on the property.
• Ace Hospitality LLC or its representatives may enter the Property at any time, without notice, for the purpose of protection and/or maintenance of the Property. Whenever possible, Ace Hospitality LLC will provide notice to the Guests prior to such entrance. Ace Hospitality is licensed and operates under Section 509 of the Florida Statues
• The Guest agrees not to bring onto the property pesticides, bleach, sanitizers or air fragrances.
• The rental property is not to be used to host parties or social/group gatherings. Only guests whose names are on the Rental Agreement are authorized to stay in the property. Any guest having a party or social/group gathering in the rental property or exceeding the numbers of authorized guests will be evicted without refund.
• No illegal drug use in or near the property, Guests are not allowed to use the property for any immoral or unlawful purpose. Any guest who violates any law or ordnance will immediately terminate occupancy without a refund.
• Quiet time is strictly 11:00 pm to 7:00 am: guests who do not comply and disrupt the peace and quiet may be required to vacate the property without refund.
• This Rental Agreement may not be assigned or the property sublet. No locks must be broken changed or added; no property keys must be duplicated.
• The property must not be used for amateur or professional video without prior written consent from the owner.
• We cannot accept responsibility for your personal safety during the length of your stay. You are reminded to exercise caution as to your personal safety and the safety of your companions. Use of the pool and any community pool, tennis court and recreation area is entirely at your own risk.
• All trash/garbage must be put out for collection by the side of the garage nightly. Excess trash/garbage left on your departure is not acceptable. Failure to comply could result in retention of deposit or additional charge to the card on file.
• All descriptions given on the websites are made in good faith and the owners and Ace Hospitality LLC accept no liability whatsoever for errors or omissions.
• The Guest agrees to abide by all Homeowner/Community Association rules. Failure to comply with any of the terms herein will, at the sole discretion of Ace Hospitality LLC, result in the eviction of the Guest from the Property, without recompense or refund.
• Should you experience any problems with the rental property during your stay, contact Ace Hospitality LLC who will make efforts to rectify the matter. Do not attempt to contact the owners. Should a problem remain unresolved, you are asked to notify us in writing via email within 7 days of vacating the rental property. No action can be taken or liability accepted for any complaints received after this period.
• Ace Hospitality LLC reserves the right to cancel any reservation made as a result of an error, omission or other unforeseen circumstances. This includes verbal, written or website errors which may affect the price, availability or type of property rented.
Basis of Rental
• Each rental property comes complete with a fully equipped kitchen. In addition to this, rental properties come with linens and towels.
• While we try to provide each Guest with everything they will need, there are some items that are not provided in the rental properties. While bath and hand towels are provided, you may want to bring your own beach towels and washcloths, as these are not always supplied in the property. Vacation rental properties are “self-catering” accommodations. Ace Hospitality LLC provides complimentary starter soap, toilet paper, and trash bags. Once these items are used, it is the Guest’s responsibility to replenish them. Or you can order more through Ace Hospitality LLC at an additional charge.
• Ace Hospitality LLC is an independent property management company that manages privately owned individual rental properties. Ace Hospitality LLC cannot and therefore does not guarantee access to any amenities such as, but not limited to, swimming pools, golf courses, fitness rooms, tennis courts & restaurants. The guest acknowledges that Ace Hospitality LLC is not liable if access to any such amenities, athletic fields, recreational courts is restricted due to maintenance, community policies or any other reason.
Pool/Spa Terms & Conditions
• Pools are used at guests’ own risk. Children 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult at the pools. All pool homes have pool door alarms. It is particularly important that children are supervised at all times in and around the pool areas. For the safety of children, doors that have direct access to the pool are alarmed. Tampering or disconnection of these devices is a criminal offense. Alternatively, the property may have a removable pool safety fence located around the pool area. If this pool safety fence is removed during your stay at the home, you will assume full responsibility for any and all use of the pool and spa.
According to Chapter 515.33 of the Residential Swimming Pool Safety Act: Anyone tampering with or disconnecting pool alarms commits a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable by a $5000 fine or one (1) year in jail. Ace Hospitality LLC will assess a minimum charge of $150.00 per alarm for its repair/replacement Please do not tamper with the pool alarms.
• Pool heaters operate on a timer and are set to come in the morning and go off in the evening, there will be some cooling off overnight when the air temperature drops. In the coldest winter months heating the pool can be a problem, with the water temperature dropping down overnight. Florida has a temperate climate but cold fronts can bring overnight low temperatures in the 30's and 40's - these can last for several days. Unfortunately, under these circumstances there is no way the pool heater will be able to keep the water to around 84 degrees if the outside air temperature drops below 55 degrees Fahrenheit. Heating pumps do not operate effectively below this temperature, and failure of such devices to heat the pool to the desired temperature is outside of the Company’s control, and is regarded as an act of nature. Please note that cold weather does NOT constitute a mechanical failure and no refunds will be given for problems that are due to cold weather. Ace Hospitality LLC maintains the right to utilize a home automation system to shut off the pool heater if the company feels it’s necessary to maintain the product.
Limitation of Liability
• Ace Hospitality LLC and/or the Owner do not accept liability for equipment failure and/or services in the Property. In the event of failure of equipment, the Guest must notify Ace Hospitality LLC within one working day, such that Ace Hospitality LLC may elect to rectify the failure.
• Ace Hospitality LLC and/or the Owner do not accept liability for lost or stolen personal property of the Guest from the Property during the rental period. In the event that property of the Guest is lost or stolen, the Guest should advise the appropriate authority first, and then contact Ace Hospitality LLC to report the lost or stolen items.
• Ace Hospitality LLC and/or the Owner and/or any Licensor’s of Ace Hospitality LLC accept no liability for personal loss or injury to the Guest(s) during the rental period. Upon confirmation and acceptance of your rental access to a rental unit by Ace Hospitality LLC you agree to release Ace Hospitality LLC, the owner of the property and any Licensor’s of Ace Hospitality LLC from any responsibility for any loss, injury, or damage, which you may incur as our guest.
• Ace Hospitality LLC and/or the Owner accept no liability for restricted access or no access to any Resort amenities during the rental period.
• The Guests understand that there is no lifeguard on duty and it is a major condition of this reservation that the use of the rental property and pool is entirely at the guest’s risk. Diving, horseplay or running around the pool area is prohibited; no child in the party or adult non-swimmer will use the pool without adequate adult supervision by a strong swimmer. The guest must immediately report any problems with the pool alarms or pool safety fencing. All guests understand and agree that neither the property owner nor property manager can accept responsibility whatsoever in case of accident or illness whilst on the property. Any disputes under this Agreement shall be resolved exclusively via binding arbitration via the American Arbitration Association with venue in Osceola County Florida.
• It is agreed that any claims for injury or loss arising incident to presence on the property shall subject to Binding Arbitration according to the rules of the American Arbitration Association for commercial disputes in Osceola County, Florida, applying Florida law. Each party shall pay their own attorney Fees/costs and, the State of Florida shall have exclusive personal and in rem jurisdiction over any dispute.
• Ace Hospitality LLC do not accept liability for acts of violence, nature, fire, flood, war, civil disobedience, riot, disease, epidemic, pandemic or other force majeure that may have a deleterious effect on the Guest.
• We cannot accept any liability for the failure of public supplies such as water, electricity or gas supplies. Nor for the consequences of the actions or omissions of persons who may supply or control main services, or any action taken in the vicinity of the property reserved, by any authority or persons over which we have is no control. We cannot accept any liability for the air conditioning system, telephone, internet or the pool heater or any household appliance breaking down. Urgent steps will be taken for a local engineer to rectify any problem.
• We accept no responsibility of liability for any loss or damage or alteration in the terms of your reservation caused by events beyond our control, including, but not restricted to war, terrorist activity, civil commotion, flight delays or cancellations, airport closure, adverse weather conditions, fire, flood or Acts of God, or industrial dispute. There will be no credit given for shortened stays due to late arrival or early departure for any reason and no credit given for cancellation due to weather conditions.
Personal Items Left Behind
In the event a guest may have left a personal item behind in the vacation rental property, we will do our best to locate it, however, the owner and the management company are not responsible for any losses. If the item is found, the guest will be advised and given the contact details of a local company which specializes in collecting & mailing package deliveries. The guest will be responsible for arranging collection and any cost incurred.
DISCLAIMER: Ace Hospitality LLC is an independently owned property management company operating under Florida Statue 509.